Term 1, 2022 Programs of Support
Please call or email the clinic to reserve your spot by 5pm Wednesday January 26th.
- We Can Play- A Guidance Group for Babies (Under 2 year olds) We have created this program specialised for those with concerns for their little one.
- Brave Girls – A Girls Social Group For Early Primary Years (6 – 7 year olds)
This group is great for making new friends, learning ways to problem solve, gain confidence and coping with conflicts.
- Courageous Little Ladies – A Girls Social Group For Middle Primary Years (8 – 9 year olds)
Targeting the child’s emotional world of self monitoring & management while developing social skills & making new friends.
- Fabulous Friendships – A Girls Social Skills Group (9 – 11 year olds)
Covering topics from the PEERS Program, girls in their late primary years are able to develop tangible social skills.
- Private Ladies Business – Helping Girls Becomes Successful Young Ladies (10 – 15 year olds)
A social skills group helping girls develop into successful young ladies through gaining confidence understanding behaviours, understanding their bodies and the many changes that occur.
- Lego Legends – A Fine Motor & Social Skills Group For Lego Lovers (5 – 10 year olds)
This program incorporates a loved childhood activity into a program to aid children in development of social skills as well fine motor and grip strength!
- Teen Titans – A Boys Social Group For Upper Primary (9-11 year olds)
Focusing on teaching boys about developing and maintaining friendships, good sportsmanship, handling/dealing with bullying and gossip as well as dealing with conflicts.
- Play Dates with Play Mates – (2 – 3 year olds)
This group is designed for children with delayed communication and development delays to connect with peers and build play skills.
- Picky Pickers Play – (4 – 6 year olds)
Designed for fussy eaters to support the creation of a positive relationship with people and food, whilst making food fun!
- Little Groovers- A Gross Motor Skills Group (3-6 year olds) A fun group which promotes gross motor development through dance. This group is open for boys and girls of any skill level who love to dance!
- Sens-ational Stars – A Sensory Processing Program (8 – 11 year olds) This program aims to develop children’s awareness of how sensory input can affect their feeling and behaviour. Children will learn their own sensory tolerance and learn to develop a range of sensory strategies to calm or alert their bodies.
- Steering My Feelings (7-9 year olds) This group is fun and interactive and is aimed at building your child’s emotional regulation skill.
- Tuning Into Kids – Parenting Program for Those With Kids Aged From Preschool To 12 Years
This program will help you learn to be more aware of emotions, help your child name their emotions, use emotional coaching and share more emotional aspects of your life with your child!
- Circle of Security – Early Intervention Program of Parents & Children
Circle of Security Parenting seeks to strengthen attachment relationships between caregivers and children. While the program predominantly focuses on infants and younger children, the concepts are suitable for caregivers of children of all ages.