Term 4, 2021 Programs of Support
Please call or email the clinic to reserve your spot by September 28th
- Brave Girls – A Girls Social Group For Early Primary Years (6 – 7 year olds)
This group is great for making new friends, learning ways to problem solve, gain confidence and coping with conflicts.
- Courageous Little Ladies – A Girls Social Group For Middle Primary Years (8 – 9 year olds)
Targeting the child’s emotional world of self monitoring & management while developing social skills & making new friends.
- Fabulous Friendships – A Girls Social Skills Group (9 – 11 year olds)
Covering topics from the PEERS Program, girls in their late primary years are able to develop tangible social skills.
- Girl Squad – A Girls Social Skills Group (10 – 12 year old)
A social skills program to help teach your child how to interpret others’ perspectives and regulate their reactions. They will also work on negotiation, resolution & compromise skills.
- Private Ladies Business – Helping Girls Becomes Successful Young Ladies (10 – 15 year olds)
A social skills group helping girls develop into successful young ladies through gaining confidence understanding behaviours, understanding their bodies and the many changes that occur.
- Lego Legends – A Fine Motor & Social Skills Group For Lego Lovers (8 – 10 year olds)
This program incorporates a loved childhood activity into a program to aid children in development of social skills as well fine motor and grip strength!
- Teen Titans – A Boys Social Group For Upper Primary (Grade 4 – 6)
Focusing on teaching boys about developing and maintaining friendships, good sportsmanship, handling/dealing with bullying and gossip as well as dealing with conflicts.
- Preptastic – The transition from Kindergarten to Prep is one of the most significant steps in a child’s life. Taking the time to prepare your child for school entry is essential for their academic and emotional success.
- Play Dates with Play Mates – (2 – 3 year olds)
This group is designed for children with delayed communication and development delays to connect with peers and build play skills.
- We Can Play – (2 years and under)
Individual consultations and then ongoing group sessions with other bubs to get the support from an OT regarding a range of concerns you may have for your bub!
- Picky Pickers Play – (4 – 6 year olds)
Designed for fussy eaters to support the creation of a positive relationship with people and food, whilst making food fun!
- Tuning Into Kids – Parenting Program for Those With Kids Aged From Preschool To 12 Years
This program will help you learn to be more aware of emotions, help your child name their emotions, use emotional coaching and share more emotional aspects of your life with your child!
- Circle of Security – Early Intervention Program of Parents & Children
Circle of Security Parenting seeks to strengthen attachment relationships between caregivers and children. While the program predominantly focuses on infants and younger children, the concepts are suitable for caregivers of children of all ages.