Term 4, 2020 Group Programs
The groups programs on the flyers below have available spots!
- Brave Girls – A Girls Social Group For Early Primary Years (6 – 7 year olds)
This group is great for making new friends, learning ways to problem solve, gain confidence and coping with conflicts.
- Courageous Little Ladies – A Girls Social Group For Middle Primary Years (8 – 9 year olds)
Targeting the child’s emotional world of self monitoring & management while developing social skills & making new friends.
- Fabulous Friendships – A Girls Social Skills Group (9 – 11 year olds)
Covering topics from the PEERS Program, girls in their late primary years are able to develop tangible social skills.
- Private Ladies Business – Helping Girls Becomes Successful Young Ladies (12+ year olds)
A social skills group helping girls develop into successful young ladies through gaining confidence understanding behaviours, understanding their bodies and the many changes that occur.
- On Point: Level 2 – Handwriting Group
- On Point: Level 3 – Handwriting Group (Grade 5 – 6)
For kids who have the main concept of letter formation down pat but want to build their creative thinking, writing speed, pencil control, ability to write neatly without lines or need a bit of help formatting their work.
- Teen Titans – A Boys Social Group For Upper Primary (Grade 4 – 6)
Focusing on teaching boys about developing and maintaining friendships, good sportsmanship, handling/dealing with bullying and gossip as well as dealing with conflicts.
- Little Groovers – Gross Motor Development Dance Group (3 – 6 year olds)
A fun group that targets gross motor skills through dance. Particularly balance, coordination, following instruction, uni/bilateral movement, body awareness, creative expression, attention and motor planning.
- Without Limits