Is your teen struggling with emotions?
Do you want to help them build a strong foundation for their future?
Join our online Tuning into Teens® Parent Workshop facilitated by Pediatric Occupational Therapists:
This workshop gives you the opportunity to learn with like minded parents. It will support you to connect with your teen and learn skills to help them to control, understand, and express their emotions in a healthy and positive way.
By participating in our online Parent Workshop, you will:
- ✔️ Gain the skills to recognise, understand, and respond to your teen’s emotions, fostering stronger communication and support
- ✔️ Learn how to teach emotional intelligence, helping your teen build resilience against peer pressure and improve conflict management skills
- ✔️ Make a lasting, positive impact on your teen’s mental health, relationships, and future career success
As a parent of a teen, this workshop can help you:
- ✔️ Strengthen your bond with your teen and improve communication within your family
- ✔️ Feel more confident and empowered in your parenting journey
- ✔️ Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to support your teen’s emotional well-being
Learn how to guide your teen to:
- ✔️ Increased awareness, assertiveness, and strength in situations of peer pressure
- ✔️ Enhanced success in making friends and managing conflict with peers
- ✔️ Improved ability to cope when upset or angry
- ✔️ Reduced risk of mental health issues and substance abuse difficulties
- ✔️ More stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- ✔️ Greater career success, as emotional intelligence can be a better predictor of achievement than IQ